Attorney Referrals & Associations │ Mayor Law, Travis Mayor

Mayor Law Welcomes Attorney Referrals and Associations

Personal Injury Attorney Travis Mayor accepts attorney referrals and associationsPortland personal injury attorney Travis Mayor regularly accepts attorney referrals and associates with out of state attorneys who have clients with Oregon personal injury cases. Travis Mayor is licensed to practice law in all Oregon state and federal courts.

Refer your Oregon Personal Injury Case to an Experienced Portland Personal Injury Lawyer

If you are a lawyer who is not licensed to practice law in Oregon and need to refer your personal injury case to an Oregon attorney who is experienced in personal injury litigation, contact Travis Mayor by email or call (503) 444-2825. Travis’ practice focuses exclusively on plaintiffs’ personal injury law. As always, Mayor Law offers generous referral fees.

Local Counsel in Portland, Oregon


Mayor Law will also associate with referring attorneys on personal injury cases as local counsel. With offices in Portland and Tigard, Mayor Law is located in close proximity to all state and federal courts in the Portland Metropolitan area including Multnomah County Circuit Court, Washington County Circuit Court, Clackamas County Circuit Court and the United States District Court for the District of Oregon – Portland Division. Travis Mayor is a Portland lawyer who is an experienced litigator and trial attorney, and who knows Oregon personal injury law, Oregon rules of civil procedure and local expert witnesses in many fields and specialties.

Local Rules Regarding Pro Hac Vice

Federal Court: United States District Court for the District of Oregon.

The procedures for special admissions by out of state attorneys to practice in the federal trial courts of Oregon are governed by Local Rule – LR 83.3 Special Admissions – Pro Hac Vice. The Request to Seek Admission form can be found on the U.S. District Court District of Oregon website.

Oregon State Courts: Each county has its own Circuit Court.

Instructions for pro hac vice admission are posted on the Oregon State Bar website. This web page includes a link to Uniform Trial Court Rule 3.170, which governs the process. As noted, the process requires submission of a form to the Oregon State Bar. Proof of professional liability insurance is required. The bar returns an acknowledgment form that is submitted with a motion by local counsel for the court to grant the admission. This process can take as long as two months to complete. Once completed, pro hac vice admissions expire after one year and must be renewed.