Tigard Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were recently injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident, or pedestrian/ crosswalk accident in Washington County, Tigard personal injury attorney Travis Mayor, is ready to build a claim that will maximize your chances of receiving the financial compensation you deserve.
With over a decade of experience, Travis has seen how a serious injury or loss of a loved one can negatively impact a family. He has committed his career to helping accident victims pursue the compensation needed to make lives whole again. To do so, Travis pursues compensation for losses, both current and future. These can include:
- Medical bills
- Future medical care
- Lost wages
- Pain & suffering
- Loss of potential income
- Grief counseling
Visit Us At Our Tigard Office For A Free Consultation
If you would like to speak with us in person about your car or truck accident, please schedule a consultation with Tigard injury lawyer Travis Mayor. We’re located in the “Tigard Triangle” in the northeast corner of the city at 7157 SW Beveland Street, Suite 100 across from the Tigard Lowe’s Home Improvement store. Our location can be easily accessed from Interstate 5, Highway 217 and Highway 99W (Pacific Highway).
Proudly Serving Tigard Injury Victims
We realize that hiring an attorney after your accident is a difficult decision, but it pays obtain a law firm that is not only familiar with Oregon state laws, but also knows the area where your injury or accident occurred.
Travis Mayor is a native of Portland and takes pride in helping Tigard residents during their times of need. He wants to put his experience and dedication to work for you. See the results of some of his recent and past cases.
5 Reasons To Choose Travis Mayor Car Accident Lawyer
- He will cover all expenses up front and does not get paid until you do.
- He takes all the stress of negotiating with insurance companies off your shoulders.
- Over a decade of experience in bodily injury litigation and insurance claims.
- He will personally handle your entire case from start to finish, and relentlessly pursue getting you compensated.
- No ramp up needed — personal injury is all he does. He works closely with medical providers and experts to help you recover quickly.